Tuesday, May 24, 2011


36 weeks!!!


How far along are you?

36 weeks today:) Yikes the end is really approaching!

How much weight have you gained?
26 lbs as of my last appt. Our scale battery is dead, which I figure as of this point it's probably a blessing!

How big is baby?
Around 5 1/2 to 6 lbs according to the books. Hence the backache:)

How are you feeling?
Very tired the last few days...I can tell the end is near so that is a good thing!

Are you sleeping?
a LOT! The last few nights I slept for about 8-9 hours which is way more than normal for me! I think this baby is wearing me out!

What are your current cravings/aversions?
Nothing really in particular these days. I have not been very hungry recently=probably because the boy is taking up so much room.

What’s new for little Baby Amerine?
He is almost fully cooked! If he were a computer that was being updated, he only has like 2% left to go:) I had my shower on Sunday and this boy has sooooo many adorable things!

What are you thinking about this week?
Trying to work as much as I can in the next 2 weeks--just preparing myself for labor and most of all for life with a baby...I still can not fathom what life will be like!

What are you missing?
Lots of stuff--like sleeping on my back. I'm trying to forget about the things I can't do and just cherish the moments I feel him moving around inside of me. The time will come soon when I will again be able to do all the things I miss:)


~Angela M.

1 comment:

alyacroft said...

Wow, I can't believe you'll have a baby in your arms soon! I am SOOO excited to meet Baby Amerine!!!
We miss you guys!